Day 1 - Arrive Bagdogra - Darjeeling (90 kms / 3 hrs)
Welcome to your 'Amazing Sikkim with Pelling' tour! On arrival at airport in Bagdogra, you will
be met and transferred to Darjeeling . Darjeeling, a gem of a place which is known for its
youthful vibe, and modern as well as colonial charm. On arrival check in to hotel & rest of the
day at leisure for independent activities. Dinner and overnight stay at Darjeeling. (D)
Day 2 - In Darjeeling
Today, early in the morning, visit Tiger Hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt.
Khangchendzongha at 28,208 fts. Worlds 3rd highest peak, on your way back visit Ghoom
Monastery and Batasia Loop. Drive back to hotel. After breakfast visit Himalayan
Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park, Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre ,
Panoramic view of Tea Estate , Ropeway and Japanese Temple (Entry fee on direct payment
basis). Evening is at leisure and you can choose to shop in the local markets. Dinner and
overnight stay at Darjeeling. (B, D)
Day 3 - Darjeeling – Pelling (109 kms / 4 hrs)
After breakfast at the hotel transfer to Pelling a beautifully located hill at a height of 6800 fts in
west Sikkim. A little more than a strip of road lined with hotels, its main attraction is the
breathtaking view of Khangchendzonga mountains and surroundings. On arrival check-in to your
hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at Pelling. (B, D)
Day 4 - In Pelling
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel later proceed for the city tour of Pelling. Visit the Darap village,
Rimbi water Falls, Rimbi Power Project, Rock Garden, Kanchenjunga Lake & Khecheopalri Lake.
Later in the afternoon visit the Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse Ruins and New Halipad
Ground. Return to your hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at Pelling. (B, D)
Day 5 - Pelling – Gangtok (120 kms / 5 hrs)
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel and proceed to Gangtok at 5,480 fts. Enroute visit Temi Tea
Garden, Samdruptse & Siddheshwar Dham (Chardham) in Namchi. Wreathed in clouds, Gangtok,
the capital city of Sikkim is located on a ridge at a height of 5500 feet and offers spectacular
views of Mt. Khangchendzonga. Check in to hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at Gangtok (B,D)
Day 6 - In Gangtok
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel, later proceed for the city tour of Gangtok. Visit Tashi view point,
Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Flower show (Orchid), Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre,
Institute of Tibetology, Dro-dul Chorten and Enchey Monastery. Enroute you will visit the
Banjakhri Falls. Return to the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at Gangtok. (B,D)
Day 7 - Excursion to Tsomgo Lake (Changu Lake) and Baba Mandir
After an early breakfast at the hotel you will visit the Tsomgo Lake at 12,400 ft. a glacial lake in
east of Sikkim located about 40 kms drive from Gangtok. This lake is a must visit as it offers a
wonderful outing. You can enjoy a yak ride around the lake (at an additional cost). Later proceed
to visit Baba Mandir at 13,200 ft. built in the memory of an Indian Soldier - Major "Baba"
Harbhajan Singh, who died near the Nathula Pass in eastern Sikkim, India. The Indian Army has
built the Shrine in his honour. Return back to hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at Gangtok. (B,D)
Day 8 - Depart Gangtok (130 Kms / 5 Hrs)
Today you bid farewell to your Amazing Sikkim with Pelling tour. After an early breakfast, you
will check out and proceed to Bagdogra airport for your homebound journey. Return home with
Cost Per Person: Ex.Delhi :Rs.33,161
Ex Mumbai -Rs.36,269
1. 02 Nights accommodation at Darjeeling.
2. 02 Nights accommodation at Pelling.
3. 03 Nights accommodation at Gangtok.
4. Daily buffet breakfast and dinner.
5. Darjeeling Sightseeing : Tiger Hill, Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee Centre and Japanese Temple.
6. Pelling sightseeing : Rimbi water Falls, Darap village, Rock Garden and Kanchenjunga Lake.
7. Gangtok Sightseeing : Tashi view point, Flower Show (Orchid) and Enchey Monastery
8. Excursion to Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir
9. Return Airport transfers and Sightseeing by Non Air Conditioned vehicle on seat in Coach Basis.
10. Travel Insurance for Indian Citizen up to the age of 70 years
1. Service tax will be extra
2. Expenses of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours and excursions
not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
3. Any meals / en route meals unless specified.
4. Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
5. Hotel Room heater charges as per hotel policy
6. Hiring charges for Snowboot & Gumboot at Tsomgo Lake.
7. Entry fee for Darjeeling Ropeway Ride.
8. Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the
tour price will be amended in accordance.
9. Surcharges applicable during Conventions, Special Events and Trade fairs.
10. Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
11. Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column.
12. Supplement charges applicable for Long weekends and festivals.
13. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad
weather, ill health, roadblocks or any factors beyond control.
** NOTE : All distance & time featured are approximate .