Day 1 - Madrid
Meet and greet upon arrival at Madrid Airport. Transfer to your Hotel. Check into Hotel by 1400hrs. Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 - Madrid – Seville
Breakfast at Hotel. In the morning you will embark on a Guided City Tour of Madrid. During the 2 hour tour, we will visit the oldest districts in Madrid. Austrias, Plaza Mayor, Retiro Park, The Borbones Area. Here we will see the Royal Palace, Prado Museum, Cibeles fountain, Puerta de Alcalá and Isabel's. We will also visit some of the finest districts; Salamanca, Castellana and Ciudad Universitaria, Las Ventas Bull Ring and Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. In the afternoon we will proceed to Seville. Arrive and check into Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 - Seville – Granada
Breakfast at Hotel. Here we will go on a Half Day Guided City Tour of Seville. Learn about Seville's 1920 Architecture and visit Plaza de Espana and the Cathedral, which is the third largest temple in the world. We will continue our tour by visiting the Orange Tree Courtyard and the Giralda Tower which is the symbol of Seville. We will go from the Cathedral to the Golden Tower where we will visit the City's Nautical History Exhibition. The tour will end at the Santa Cruz Quarter, known for its orange trees and flower filled courtyards. Later we proceed to Granada. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 - Granada – Cordoba
Breakfast at Hotel. Experience a Full Day Guided City Tour of Granada. In this city, the Eurasian, Iberian, Phonetician, Roman, Arab and Christian cultures have left their imprint, making it one of the wonders of the world. It was Spain's last Islamic Kingdom inhabited jointly by Muslims, Jews and Christians. The Alhambra is the main jewel of this beautiful city. Visit the Royal Palace, Alcazaba and the surrounding Palaces, gardens, patios and Towers. An outstanding feature are the Gardens of Generalife (Entrance Included), which was the summer residence for the King. It is a combination of water springs, gardens and architecture of indescribable beauty. No surprise, it is considered one of the most beautiful gardens in the world. After the visit to the Alhambra (Entrance Included) there will be some free time for lunch (Not Included). Later, proceed to Cordoba. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 - Cordoba – Madrid
Breakfast at Hotel. Embark on a Full Day Guided City Tour of Cordoba. We depart from Seville for the one and a half hour drive to Cordoba. When arriving in Cordoba, walk along the wonderful gardens of the Alcazar of the Christian Kings, where we will also see the mosaics that decorate the rooms. We will then visit the Mosque, once the crowning symbol of the Caliphate and now a Cathedral. Continue with a walk through the Jewish quarter, the Old Market (now the handicraft market) and the Old Synagogue. Afterwards there will be free time for shopping. Later proceed to Madrid. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 - departure
Breakfast at Hotel. Day free at leisure until departure transfer to Airport.â€‹
1. 5 Nights Accommodation- 2N Madrid – 1N Seville - 1 N Granada – 1N Cordoba
2. Breakfast Daily
3. Return Airport or Train Station Transfer upon Arrival and
4. Service of Long Distance Vehicle from Day 2 to Day 5
5. Sightseeing and Admissions as per program
6. All Guided tours are with Service of English Speaking Guide
1. International air ticket, domestic ticket if any, Airport taxes, Visa charges, Over-seas Mediclaim Insurance.
2. Meals other than those specified (if any).
3. Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
4. Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
5. Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head.
6. Service tax will be extra.
7. Travel insurance.
8. No Porterage Included. You have to carry your luggage on your own to your room.
** ROE --> 1 Euro = 77 INR (approx)