Day 1 - Arrive Ljubljana
Arrive to Ljubljana airport. Transfer to hotel in Ljubljana. Free time at leisure in Ljubljana. Overnight inLjubljana.
Day 2 - Ljubljana – City Tour – Ljubljana
Breakfast at hotel. Today enjoy a Ljubljana Culinary City Tour where your enthusiastic guide will take you
through different restaurants and cafes in Ljubljana's old city center. On the tour, you'll by-pass the tourist traps and go straight to the eateries that the locals frequent to discover the mouth-watering dishes that will fill you up for lunch! All tastings are included in the ticket price. Tastings include different foods,from typical Slovenian cuisine up to Balkan food. This tour is not only a food tour but rather anarchitectural, historical and cultural walking tour. Apart from delving into the foods of Slovenia, you'll discover the rich history, diverse culture and stunning art and architecture of Ljubljana with your
knowledgeable local tour guide. When you join a Top Ljubljana Foods tour, your guide will share the
dramatic and romantic stories that illustrate how Ljubljana has been shaped into the seductive city weknow today. Overnight in Ljubljana.
Day 3 - Ljubljana – Bled & Bohinj – Ljubljana
Breakfast at hotel. From Ljubljana to the Alpine region below the Julian Alps we reach Bled, the
magnificent alpine resort. Ascent the old castle perched on top of a steep cliff above the glacial Lake Bled.
Castle terraces offer spectacular views of the lake and its tiny island in the middle. Take a boat ride with
'Pletna', traditional boat made by locals and reach the only true island in Slovenia or visit breath-taking
beauty of Bled's Vintgar gorge, where wooden path will take along the rushing river Radovna through the
picturesque gorge, which measures 1600m and ends with 26-metre waterfall Sum. Continue to Bohinj, our
largest glacial lake located in the Triglav National Park. Take a swim or canoe or just walk around it.
Lake's natural enviroment will impress you while it shows different face each season. After tasting the
exquisite sour milk or famous Bled's cream cake we stop in Skofja Loka, one of the oldest Slovenian
towns, have a walk around this medieval and charming town, situated under the castle and the
monastery. Then return to Ljubljana as you reflect on the memories of a wonderful day. Overnight in
Day 4 - Ljubljana – Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle – Ljubljana
Post breakfast discover underground world of Postojna Cave, most popular karst cave in Slovenia. Guided
tour will consist of a ride by electrical train and followed by a walk through beautiful passages and
chambers with spectacular drop stones, pillars, limestone curtains and other unforgettable forms.Continue
to idyllic village of Predjama where you will be amazed by our fairy tale medieval Predjama castle with
dramatic setting in the gaping mouth of a cavern halfway up a hillside. Learn about the legend of
Erasmus, 'Slovenian Robin Hood' and return back to Ljubljana
Day 5 - Depart Ljubljana
Breakfast at hotel. Day of departure to be transferred to the airport to take your flight back home.
1. 04 nights Hotel accommodation
2. Return Airport transfers on private basis
3. Ljubljana Culinary City tour
4. Full Day Bled & Bohinj tour
5. Half Day Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle tour
6. Daily breakfast except on day 01
7. Sightseeing As Mentioned In The Itinerary
8. Local English-speaking guides are included on the tours.
1. International air ticket, domestic ticket if any,train ticket, Airport taxes, Visa charges, Over-seas Mediclaim Insurance.
2. Meals other than those specified (if any).
3. Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
4. Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
5. Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head.
6. Service tax will be extra.
7. Travel insurance.
8. No Porterage Included. You have to carry your luggage on your own to your room.
** ROE --> 1 Euro = 77 INR (approx)